The landscapes of Montana are so beautiful and inviting that many people feel at home from the moment they arrive here. But to truly come home to an exceptional property, precisely suited to a lifestyle, people turn to the professionals at Big Sky Sotheby’s International Realty.
With a discerning eye toward Montana’s overwhelming majesty, we practice the art of uniting extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives. To every individual seller and buyer, we bring intimate local knowledge and the understanding that distinctive properties are of a different breed than other homes. Like art, antiques and fine wine, the value is less about its price range and more about its character. Our expertise is in recognizing this unique value of property.
We provide buyers with an exceptional collection of fine properties, then help them discover their very best choice. For sellers, we provide access to a group of uniquely qualified buyers with a proven desire for exceptional items.
With a focus on the truly refined plus a love of the special places of Montana, Big Sky Sotheby’s International Realty connects you with the timeless places of the West.
We are located in Bozeman, Montana.
Vivian Bridaham Banta
When it comes to high-end Montana real estate, Vivian Bridaham Banta has the inside track. Her unique combination of expertise in ranching, real estate and finance give her an edge and insider knowledge in this industry.
In 1995 Vivian started The Bridaham Collection, a boutique luxury real estate firm specializing in luxury homes and estates, ranch real estate, and recreational and conservation properties in Montana. She built a reputation for brokering only the most exquisite properties in the region.
After a decade of success with The Bridaham Collection, Vivian joined the Sotheby’s International Realty® franchise network in 2005, enabling her to expand the firm’s exposure outside the region, and attract clients who value homes with unique architectural features and expansive properties that take full advantage of the beautiful Montana landscapes. Vivian is a Premier Agent.
Born in Chicago, Vivian has lived in Bozeman since 1988 and has owned her own real estate firm since 1995. She is an active supporter of the Gallatin Valley Land Trust, a founding partner in the Conservation Land Network, a charter member of Bozeman’s Sunrise Rotary club and a member of the Gallatin Association of Realtors and a 2008 Luxe member of The Luxury Conclave. Vivian holds a bachelor of science degree from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration.
- Insider knowledge, beyond the MLS, to find your dream property before it’s available on the public market
- Precise matching of exquisite real estate to your specifications and desires
- Connection to a powerful network of respected community, business and political leaders in Montana
- Introductions to important social, environmental and business organizations
- Invitations to Gallatin Valley’s social and cultural network, introducing you to artists, philanthropists, collectors and others who share your interests.
- Sharing our knowledge about neighboring land owners and educating you about conservation easements and other intricate issues.
- Identifying outfitters, guides and unique destinations for entertaining family and friends Montana-style
- Assisting you with staffing needs such as ranch mangers and caretakers
- Integrating you and your family into this amazing landscape
- Ensuring that your pursuit and fulfillment of your dream will be a joyous and pleasurable adventure
Photo Credits: Exterior and Interior Photos: Will Brewster, Gordon Gregory and Audrey Hall
Portraits: Will Brewster, Lynn Donaldson and Audrey Hall
Disclaimer: This information is subject to errors, omissions, prior to sales, change withdrawal, and approval of purchase by owner. All information from sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed by Big Sky Sotheby’s International Realty.